To initiate the process of office.com/myaccount, follow the below-given process carefully.
- First of all, you should open an internet browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, trace the address bar on your browser. In other words, look at the very top of this window for a long text bar running across it. Then, type in “office.com/myaccount” in this address bar. After this, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will take you to the Sign In Window of Microsoft Office.
- In this window, you should look for the “Create One!” link. Then, click on it to open the Office Login Account creation page.
- Now, you should provide a valid email address that you want to link with this account. Apart from that, you can also create your account with a phone number or set up a new email account to use for it. As such, click on “Use a phone number instead” or “Get a new email address” respectively. Then, follow the on-screen instructions respectively.
- After entering the email address in the respective field, click on the “Next” tab.
- Next, you are required to create a strong and unique password for protecting your account from unauthorized access. Hence, enter the password that you want to set for this account. It must contain a minimum of 9 characters. These should include at least 6 alphabets and 3 numbers. Besides that, you can also use special characters. Along with that, you must follow the standard guidelines for creating a strong password. The “Strength Bar” indicated below this field will alert you regarding the strength of the entered password.
- After that, click on the “Next” tab.
- Consequently, it will send you an email to verify your email address along with a “Security Code”.
- Hence, you must access your email account and open the email received from Microsoft Office.
- Afterwards, click on the “Verify” option and note down the Security Code.
- After that, return back to the Office Login account creation window. Then, enter the “Security Code” in the specified field.
- Now, select the checkbox beside the “News Alerts and Promotions” option to permit receiving notifications and updates.
- Then, click on the “Next” to proceed with the office.com/myaccount login account creation process.
- The following window will prompt you to enter the Captcha in the corresponding field. Hence, type in the given code accurately.
- Finally, click on “Create Account” in order to complete the account creation process.
Access Your Office Login Account
- First of all, open your preferred web browser on your computer.
- After that, type in “office.com/myaccount” in the browser’s address bar. You will get the Address bar at the top of the page.
- After that, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the Sign In window. Here, you should provide your registered email address that you used for account creation. However, if you wish Sign In using an alternative means like your Security Code. Then, click on “Sign In” options and follow the on-screen prompts in order to complete the process.
- After entering the email address in the respective field, click on the “Next” tab. This tab is located at the bottom of the page.
- Thereafter, you are required to enter the password associated with this email account. Therefore, type in the password accurately in the respective text field. Besides that, you must pay due attention while entering the same because Passwords are case sensitive. Moreover, even the slightest mistake in typing can lead to login issues.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” to access your Office login account.
In this way, it completes the office.com/myaccount account creation and login process.