Activation And Downloading Procedure Of office.com/setup
To begin with the office.com/setup procedure, you must purchase the preferred version of MS Office. Visit the online Microsoft Store, in order to purchase the Microsoft Office product. Once you are done with the purchase of Office product, you have to visit you will get an online receipt by means of a “Purchase Confirmation Email”. This email contains a 25-digit alphanumeric “Product Key” that is used to activate your subscription. The “Product Key” is located on your Installation CD or Retail Card in case of offline purchase.
- First and foremost, go to the Taskbar and double-click to launch the web browser of your choice. For example, you may have Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- After that, enter “office.com/setup” in the Address bar of your browser. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the required result page.
- The next window, ask you to log in to your Office account. You can do this by clicking on the Sign In tab. Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
- Just in case, if you are a new user and don’t have an account, you need to create an account first. For this, tap on the “Create Account” tab and follow the on-screen prompts carefully.
- Proceed further by activating your Office subscription. In order to activate your Office product, you need to enter 25 character alphanumeric product key in the required field.
- Along with this, select your country name and your preferred language from the drop-down menu list.
- Subsequently, click on the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, you have to click on the “Next” tab.
- By doing so, Microsoft Office will give you a secure link to download your purchased product on this portal. Thereafter, you are required to click on the “Install” tab next to the Office product that you want to download.
- As a result, this will start downloading the Office product on your device.
Installation For office.com/setup
- To start with the installation process of Microsoft Office, locate the downloaded setup file of Microsoft Office.
- Afterwards, you have to double-click on the downloaded setup file of Office to open it.
- By doing so, you might be prompted with a Security Warning pop up box. Here, you must click on the “Run” tab.
- With this, the User Control dialog box pops up. This box actually, asks for your approval to make changes to your system. To proceed with the process, click “Yes”.
- This will initiate the installation process of Office for office.com/setup. You have to wait until the installation process is going on.
- Once the installation procedure is completed, it will take you to the Confirmation window. Here, you will get a message stating “You’re all set! Office is installed now”.
- Finally, tap on Close to exit the Installer.
- Firstly, locate the downloaded Office setup file on your system. You will get the downloaded setup file in the default download location which is the “Downloads” folder.
- After this, right-click the downloaded setup file to open it.
- In the upcoming window, select “Continue” to start the installation process for Office Setup.
- After that, read the terms and conditions of the License Agreement by clicking on its respective link.
- Move further by clicking on the “Continue” tab.
- If you agree to all the terms and conditions of the document, select the “Agree” checkbox.
- In the window that follows, click on the “Continue” tab.
- In order to change the default installation location, click on the “Browse” tab. Afterwards, select your desired folder and click “Ok”.
- Now, go back to the installation window and tap on the install button.
- It will show you a pop-up box that will ask you to enter your Mac User Credentials. Then, click on the “Install Software” tab.
- By doing so, the installation process begins.
- Finally, you will get the Confirmation window. Here, you will get a message stating “You’re all set! Office is installed now”. Then, click on Close to exit the Installer.